Thursday, January 31, 2013

I don't understand

Hard Lyfe

I don't understand
why people are killing each other.
Why the world don't stop the violence.
Why people fight over little things.

But most of all
Why young kids get shot and killed
Why young children are being abused
Why anyone don't get accused
Why justice haven't been served

What I understand most is
Why people drop out of school at a young age
Why they don't as for help instead of quitting
Why the dropout rate is getting larger
Why they dont get help

- Jai Lewis

I don't understand

I don't understand
Why school is so long
Why people steal all the time
Why people lie
Why times get hard
But Most of All
Why things hard
Why life boring
Why school's everyday
What I understand most is
Why I need my education
Why we come to school
Why we learn
Why things get hard

 - Enasia Sears


No comments:

Post a Comment